Sunday, December 18, 2016

What do you want to learn? - Adobe Spark Seven Creative Alternatives to Showing Movies Before the Break

I have been using Adobe Spark (Post, Page and Video) with several classes this month! I stumbled upon it on Twitter last August/September and I have found so many amazing uses for it. I have presented out of it using Pages and created invitations and awareness posts for my school.  My English, Social Studies, Business and Photography teachers have all explore this month and seemed thrilled with the lessons, projects and the creativity from students!

Adobe Spark announced a NEW feature this week.  The ability to add video footage into Spark Video.  This is without a doubt a great tool to use on Chromebooks and iOS for student creativity!

I created an Adobe Spark Page to model and tweet out about Breakout EDU and Adobe Spark  that I plan on using this week.  Link https://spark.adobe.com/page/l1R1LlMQz2inW/
Creativity - Collaboration and Teamwork

I saw with great tweet this week - by John Spencer
Seven Creative Alternatives to Showing Movies Before the Break - blog 
Giving Students Choice - Video

I think we were on the right track and this post inspired me to make a blog post about our upcoming week! If you want teachers to engage in taking the time to learn new things, you must model and allow others to observe!  We all need to take risks and reflect on our learning!

Update: A few examples from AP English with Ms. Panarelli @MrsPanarelli 


Article post on Tell your Story with Adobe Spark and Portfolios

No comments: