During my Feburary vacation I continued to work on my professional learnig by doing the following:
- Presented fours sesssions a the MassCUE Google Palooza on Feb 23rd in Lunenburg for 110+ educators on the following topics:
- The NEW Google Sites
- Google Keep
- Adobe Spark and Google Sites
* Some tips I learned during the Google Demo Slam (kickyoutubevideo to download, quiet and gif to a video) I plan on trying out all three!
- Launch Book Clubs
#launchbookchat Thursday evening discussing Chapters 3-5 of the book!
- Other items this week, I am learnig online from twitter about design thinking and how it applies to curriculum connected with the Launch book! Updating spring course offerings for grad classes and planning summer courses!
- Instagram - New features see video and instagram blog
Seeing we just opened instagram in our school I am anxious to use with the photography students. I just saw on twitter that Instagram just announced this week that one post can have up to 1- photos or videos for a slideshow. I need to explore how this could work and link to student portfolios! See vacation posts album... now to figure out how to get the embed code
I plan to introduce photography students to this!