The assignments are posted in our class site here
Here are a few examples from last semester
- Customizing your Blog link (By Nashoba Student - Julia)
- Organize your Google Drive link (by Zak)
- Using Google Presentations link (by Katie)
- PART ONE - Saving to YouTube
My example today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQyNf50ct90&feature=youtu.be&hd=1
Note: Publishing Options (Screencastomatic or YouTube). Post to YouTube.
- With the video published to YouTube providde the link and video on your E-Portfolio as and your blog.
- PART TWO - Using the YouTube Editor
Link - https://www.youtube.com/editor
With the Video posted to your YouTube Account and can use YouTubes Video Editor to provide additional details to the video.
Watch to see techniques in the
- Finish Video with Edits and screen captions
Here is my new link with TEXT on the starting slide
I hope you take this opportunity to challenge yourself to produce a creative screencast to teach and engage others! A reminder all topics must be approved.
Later in the course we will work on additional video projects using the YouTube Editor. Here is another screencast with some of the features.