As outlined in class yesterday please work on the following today:
1. Connect to class backchannel http://www.chatzy.com/499283145387 . Give updates during the day and connect with members of the class.
2. User Twitter and/or TweetDeck to expand your personal learning network
3. Monitor this Blog and post comments when requested
4. Visit the class wiki http://integrating.wikispaces.com/A+Web+2.0+Class to review videos and materials from class.
5. Work on your class blog (add content, video, slideshare, etc).
1. Class wiki articles and bloggers to follow http://integrating.wikispaces.com/Articles
2. Skype with a colleague
3. Explore sites from class, SchoolTube, TeacherTube, SlideShare, Wordle, etc.
4. Looking ahead... we will learn about Google Sites, Wikispaces and nings this week.
to learn more go to the class wiki and click on google sites
Read, learn and explore Web 2.0 possibilities for your classroom and professional learning network.
Here is list of bloggers to scan ....
I will post again, later this morning. I hope you are enjoying this hybrid model of learning.