Friday, June 26, 2015

Wrapping up the school year!

Well it's been an interesting year, to be honest an exhausting year. Our school district took on many initiatives this year, NEASC, Atlas Rubicon, UbD, DDM's and BaselineEdge/Teacher evaluation just to name a few.  I found myself just trying to stay focused on all expectations and deadlines and I have to admit it was difficult to keep a positive perspective. I am hoping the opportunity to step away for a few months will help rejuvenate me and many of the teachers that I work with each day that give so much to their students and classes.  I do consider myself a life-long learner and wanted to attend the ISTE conference this month, but have decided to follow it online this week.  Additionally, I will be teaching a few graduate classes this summer and taking one.

So for now, my biggest decision for the next few weeks will be which book should I read next while sitting poolside or at the beach!

No comments: