To summarize -
There are countless ways we can make your classroom an even better place.
I particularly liked item 2 " No-Plan Friday. This is a new approach I have been using in a class this semester. I think it's a great way to get students to think outside the box. Obviously, we still pan the the objectives of the lesson, but I have been leaving the activity and tool to use unplanned.
- I will experiment with technology that scares me.
- I will consistently try new approaches to learning. *
- I will teach through moments
- I will create a system that honors students.
- I will think literacy backwards.
RT @justintarte: 5 Resolutions To Modernize Your Teaching For 2014 via @TeachThought