Monday, March 21, 2011

Reading on the ipad

I belong to a neighborhood book club.  We normally share books.  My neighbor had a gift certificate for the Barnes and Noble so she downloaded the Nook App for her ipad. This month's selection,  The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night -Time . She was kind enought to let me borrow her ipad yesterday in order to read. The book was only 120 pages and I was able to breeze through reading the book on the ipad.  It was interesting to see firsthand how I could change the font size, highlight, take notes and hyperlink within the novel. 
  Learn more about iBooks – A novel way to buy and read books.  You’ll be even more well read once you get your hands on iBooks. Download the iBooks app from the App Store. Load up on books from the iBookstore. Take them to more places than you’d ever take a regular book. And right when you pull one out on your iPad, you’ll be pulled right in.

Learn more by watching

No comments: