Monday, July 20, 2009

Web 2.0 Class - Day One (review)

Welcome to Class -

Here is a link to the my PD Wiki for Web 2.0 and the outline for the Web 2.0 Course

Backchannel link http://todaysmeet.com/room15

Topics covered today
1. Google Account, igoogle and Google Reader and RSS
2. Google Docs (presentation introductions linked below)Shared with class via google account.
3. List of Blogs
4. Blogger Basics - Google Blogger and tutorials
Create a Blog, post, upload an image, hyperlink and add a YouTube video
5. Class Blog - post a comment here for practice

See below to view your google class presentation.



This is the video I showed this morning and a demonstration linking to class blog.


Homework
1. Log into igoogle from home
2. Check the class blog and wiki
3. Go to your blog you created in class.

10 comments:

Jeanette Mihill said...

So far so good - I think anyways!

Tricia said...

I am enjoying the class so far. It is nice to know there is a different world out there with new and updated information.

Ms.C said...

I would be happy if my computer wasn't so slow, but at least everything is very interesting and working.

Ken said...

I think that this stuff is great, and can see all the possibilities.

Betsy said...

I'm really enjoying the class. Looking forward to using RSS Feed

Paula Grier said...

There's always so much to learn...even when you use technology daily!

cecily said...

I'm loving Google docs and can't wait to play with it!

Mrs. Gath's New Blog said...

I love it! There is so much to learn and use for work, for home and for my kids to use for future school projects.

Peg Casson said...

Here I am... This is such good info, I just hope I can remember and find it.

Marcia Melanson said...

I am enjoying this but it is all to me!
Marcia