This course has covered several new and emerging technologies along with learning about Web 2.0 tools to enhance instruction in order to support student learning. As you begin to create a best practice for you classroom, keep in mind some of the following questions
1. How can technology influence student academic performance?
2. How can technology develop higher order thinking and problem solving?
3. How can technology improve student motivation, attitude, and interest in learning?
4. How can technology help to prepare students for the workforce?
5. How can technology address the needs of low performing, at-risk, and learning handicapped students?
For help with many of these question visit the online links below.
Online links and more Q&A’s
Please post a reflection by Monday 1/14/2008, describing your Best Practice and the impact on student learning. You Best Practice Video is also due this week. It would be great to have available before the due date of 1/18 in order to share at a school committee meeting on Wed. 1/16/2008. Thanks!!