Using TeacherTube to create a blog using blogger.
More templates for blogger and installing workshop
Other Tips - Need to download a YouTube Video for you class? Is it blocked in your school?
Tip 1 - Watch the video video
Another way .... seems like alot more steps than the video approach.
Tip 2 - Here are the steps (note, this needs to be tested in class)
1. Find YouTube Video and Copy address
2. Go to Ripzor.Com, and paste the URL of the YouTube video into the box.
3. Click "Get Video"
4. Click the download link
5. Save the file to "a folder i.e. class videos" folder, and make sure to rename it.add ".flv" to end of name.
6. Open FLVConverter, and hit "Add file"
7. Use default settings and Click"Process"