Thursday, October 24, 2013

Creativity


Much of the conversation at the  MassCUE & M.A.S.S. Conference yesterday was around Creativity and Inspiration and I see it every day in my high school.  So this morning I decided to check with with teachers in my department, take a few pictures of student work and engagement and post on twitter and update my blog.
Wood Production class making yard carts with engraved Red Sox/Patriot's logo with Mr. LeBlanc! 



Students in Mrs. Offt's Multimedia Class create E-Portfolio while Mr. A's Marketing Students use chromebooks for research. 

 

Graphic II students in Mr. Berube's class work on new Nashoba Mission Statement Posters. 
There are lots of grade this going on at Nashoba and and I hope to get more teachers blogging and tweeting about student work.

Tomorrow morning Journalism students will be hosting Morning Video Annoucements followed by a Career Day for students.




No comments: