Saturday, March 23, 2013

Learning at iCon2013

Attending  #icon2013 / conference in Burlington today.  I am constantly amazed and impressed by the staff at Burlington School District.  They continue to open their doors to connect, share and collaborate with educators!  I brought along a few teachers from my high school and a group of teachers learning to use the ipad in their classrooms.


I learned to use the Blogsy App to blog directly from my ipad, thanks to  for showing me!
We also experimented with Nearpod  a great way to share your screen with students and the ready made lessons looked great.  I plan on exploring more this week!

There were so many great sessions today.  I feel inspired by being surrounded by so many passionate educators.  This district has such a great vision for teaching, learning and sharing.

Need help with some of the ideas discussed at today's session? Checkout twitter #icon2013

While attending this conference I was following @gregkulowiec on twitter and checking out some of his recent blogs post.  He is an outstanding presenter and I learn so much following him on twitter. I found his last two post very helpful! He makes it all look so easy!
I learned so many great things on Saturday, but the best part of the day was connecting with people I follow online and connecting a new group of teachers to this new type of Professional Development!


No comments: