1. Join the back channel http://todaysmeet.com/nmpd (give me a few
updates during the morning)
2. Twitter - send out a few tweets and follow a few people #NMPD
7 Things to know about twitter
3. Skype (download) if possible with a colleague
4. Use one or two tools (Word Cloud Wordle, Tagxedo, Ning, Blogger, Google Site,Glogster, VoiceThread, other) or a new tool (Wallwisher, xtranormal, animoto , pixton comics, itunes/podcast or suggest one in the comment section below)
5. Add infomation images, etc to the Google Site "Your Page" http://sites.google.com/site/nmpd2010/
6. Post a reflection at the end of the day in the comment section below http://techdi.blogspot.com/
Explore and have some fun!!
When you return on Thursday you can share your findings with the class.
Assessment in a Web 2.0 World (listen) to this podcast and/or in iTunes
Eudcause podcast: Assessment in a Web 2.0 World (19 mins)
More Educause links on web 2.0