Monday, April 5, 2021

Start of Trimester three with full return to school

Today, April 5th is the start of trimester with the full return to school.  I am glad I have been focusing on SEL not only to help with my anxiety but also the needs of students.

The scheduling of classes has shifted from not only new students in trimester three meeting two periods per week but also a mix of T1/T2 classes from earlier in the year.  

I am redesigning curriculum this week to meet the needs of classes that are continuing Digital Literacy and re-teaching introduction with a focus on digital tools and portfolios.  I am hoping to explore more option with the students I am continuing and explore topics in the area of Project-Based-Learning, Design Thinking using Howdou for Learn by Doing with Google Workspace tools.

One way to access student work in Google's Rubric feature in classroom. I have found several good resources for Rubrics depending on the project.  AdobeEDU, ISTE Rubrics posted here  You can also checkout  Digital Promise  they have "New Rubric guides for classroom technology use" to help teachers reflect on the progress on impactful use "Impactful Technology Use (ITU) Rubric" pdf here  more on Digital Promise rubrics here and twitter

 

No comments: