Monday, September 24, 2018

Flipgrid Updates

Last spring I worked with a group of teachers during a PD session on Flipgrid. Since that time, Flipgrid was purchased by Microsoft and is completely free allowing teachers to make as many grids as needed.  In addition, there is a new "mixed tape" feature




Here is the link to the Flipgrid blog http://blog.flipgrid.com/news/mixtapes  and directions http://blog.flipgrid.com/news/mixtapesgridtip and quick overview below.

Flipgrid Tip - Create a Mixtape from Flipgrid on Vimeo.

I had my first flipgrid remix tape today by following the directions on the blog.  This could be a great way to highlight certain students in a class for a variety of reasons.  A portfolio, book review, feedback on an assignment.   I always learn from following Flipgrid on twitter! or #mixtapes #gridtip
Again, it's about taking the time to process the post and learn by doing!

It reminds me of using Let's Recap and the review reel that I have used for student reflection on Adobe Spark pages for presentations.

A few more new features to test out! blog.flipgrid.com/makemagic


I will be linking more resources for FLipgrid here in the near future!



No comments: