Friday, September 8, 2017

A great read to start the new year! - What Teachers Want Administrators to Know

I have been following  Jennifer Gonzalez on twitter @cultofpedagogy for several years, along with her blog  Cult of Pedagody blog and enjoy reading all her great posts!  Yesterday a colleague recommended I listen to her podcast What Teachers Want Administrators to Know or can read the post, stream online. I decided to download the podcast from this site https://www.cultofpedagogy.com/pod  and listed to it on my way into work this morning.  It was about 20 mintues and at the end of it, I felt the post capture many of the feelings I am hearing from teachers over the last several years.  I hope to share with my colleagues and admin and start a converstation with teachers.  Here's to a postive year of learning!

No comments: