Sunday, March 12, 2017

Mentor Meeting at Nashoba

Tomorrow I will be presenting at the District new teacher mentor meeting.
We have created a Google Classroon, and I posted a presentation of a few articles on the "Charecteristics of a 21st Centruy Teacher).  I plan to run in a Google Slide Presentation modeling the Q&A feature for collaboration.

In addition, I have been asked to present on Adobe Spark and plan to stress the importance of an one PLN with Twitter. I plan to have teachers post to a padlet to reflect on their teaching using Adobe post.  I will also take the opportuity to showacase my blog as a way to reflect on teaching practices and my professional learning both here and using twitter.

 I am excited to when working with teachers to plan technology lessons and implement new teaching strategies and techniques with them! View here or below!

Made with Padlet

It's great to collect what teachers can create in a short period of time!

No comments: