Here are a few of the things I will review.
- Tweet out to staff the planning is starting
- Survey Staff with a list and session optionsand who wants to help
- Review last springs offerings and develop a matrix
What worked well last year and what will improve the sessions
- Two Sessions
- 9th Grade Student Panel for Chromebooks
- Students join sessions
- NEW Google Classroom Features
- New Tools (Quizlet Live)
- New Themes PBL
Each teacher will tweet out their own slide using #nashobalearns and tag the next presenter.
Let's make this collaborative and fun!
Other ways to market will invole using a few new tools to showcase.
- Test out Adobe SPARK - link
- New TV Signage
- Create Signage / Bulletin Board and Poster