Take the survey "Getting to Know You"
A group of teachers are gathered today to learn about Web 2.0. We are learning about blogging and twitter.
- Registration and logistics
FSC registration form (Course Number: PDMT 6332 Schedule Number (CRN): 50871 Graduate Credits at $255 TItle Integrating Web 2.0 Tools into the Classroom
- The Machine is Us/ing Us (Final Version)
- A few Blogs to read -
Will Richardon http://weblogg-ed.com/ (twitter)
David Warlick http://davidwarlick.com/2cents/ (twitter)
Eric Langhorst http://speakingofhistory.blogspot.com/ *social studies (twitter)
Darren Kuropatwa http://adifference.blogspot.com/ *math (twitter)
Maria Knee The KindersBlog Maria Knee
- Create or use your Google Account
- iGoogle (mini tour video)
- Micro blogs with Twitter (Twitter in Plain English)
- Create your Twitter Account (learn more)
- Follow on Twitter (follow me http://twitter.com/mmarotta )
- Above bloggers (twitter links) and a few more....
- BHS Principal https://twitter.com/bhsprincipal
- Free Technology for Teachers http://twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Getting Started with Blogger (Tutorial)
- Create a blog (add a post)
- Post a comment (moderate)
- Add items to Blogger (Video, Slideshare, etc)
- Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XMa91uf-so