Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Best Practices .. A reflection

Hi Everyone -
I hope you are enjoying your week off. I wanted to share with you a presentation that I created for a graduate class that I am taking a Northeastern. Originally, I was asked to present the material in a meeting and it was later decided that we would meet online using BlackBoard and Wimba. I needed to provide a presentation, voice over and examples of best practices. See the presentation below.


Find more videos like this on Nashoba

I wanted to use Google Presentation but as discovered in class I was not able to incorporate audio. I used PowerPoint 2007 with Community Clips, and then linked to a google site. Feel free to view the presentation and visit the Google Site http://sites.google.com/site/bestpracticesforneu/.

I thought this might be a good example of a teacher portfolio as discussed in class last week.

Enjoy!
Mary

No comments: